Submittable publishes blog contributions focused on film and filmmakers.
We’re especially interested in pitches related to the following:
- Tips for beginning and emerging filmmakers
- Interviews and profiles focused on innovators in the field
- Discussions of film-related media and technology
- Short, engaging personal essays related to filmmaking
- Reviews of industry-related books
- Resource lists for filmmakers
Please familiarize yourself with Submittable's site for creatives, especially our film posts, to get a sense for the kinds of content we appreciate. We tend to prefer content between 600 and 1,000 words. We also admire the work up at No Film School, Noam Kroll, Filmmaker, and Raindance.
Submittable offers $50 per post, payable upon publication. We do not pay for re-posts. We reserve the right to accept a pitch and ultimately decide against publishing any work submitted.
Thank you for your interest.